Conquer your company's rebrand with confidence.
Brand Restart provides you with the tools and processes to go from feeling overwhelmed to having clarity and confidence in your brand project.
The responsibility of a company brand initiative can be a lot to take on. That’s because rebranding isn’t solely about updating a logo or changing a color palette, or word-smithing a mission statement. It’s about transforming your company’s perception in order to reach new heights for your business—a new level that’s less attainable if you remain the same. That’s why a rebrand or brand refresh is so vital.
• You’re under a lot of pressure
• You don’t have a lot of time to figure things out, learn new processes or make lots of mistakes
• You feel excited but also anxious about the entire process
• You need competent people who you can trust to help you execute
• Leadership, your team, and the organization is depending on you to get this right
• Successful completion of the brand project
• A smooth process and effective implementation
• True transformation and lasting impact
• Creation of a better brand perception and increased opportunity for company growth
• Personal growth, learning, recognition and/or promotion
• More confidence and experience to execute impactful results
The Brand Restart Approach
The key to a successful brand project is to implement a proper process. The Brand Restart Approach combines project management principles and creative processes to create a practical framework without the fluff:
Download The Formula for a Successful Rebrand Free Guide
- Understand what brand really is and if you need a “refresh” or a “rebrand”
- The Brand Restart Approach
- “Triple R” factor
- Lead with C’s
Ready to Restart?
If your growth-staged company is ready to elevate to a new level and implement the refresh/rebrand process, then Brand Restart may be right for you. The Brand Restart is the right fit for teams who:
- View a rebrand/refresh as a critical step in business growth
- Need to shift the perception of their company
- Value process and communication
- Already have buy-in from the CEO to get started
Frequently Asked Questions
Who is Brand Restart for?
What does the Brand Restart include?
It includes management and implementation of the process to complete a rebrand or refresh project, with a focus on foundational messaging and visual identity.
What’s the difference between a rebrand and a refresh?
Can I implement the Brand Restart Approach on my own?
Absolutely, but you must have the right team in place and be committed to the process. If you need help, SW Graphic Design can be a valuable addition to your core brand team.